What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
The system that puts your foundation funding on auto-pilot
- Everything you need to know to research potential funders, including little known foundations with big assets (often requiring little more than a letter of application!)
- The “XYZ” Organization’s board member knows one of the trustees at the “Acme foundation.” We don’t know anyone.
- Featuring the latest up-to-date online resources for research, effective proposal writing and news of the non-profit sector
- foundation grants are large and come from large foundations. They wouldn’t be interested in our modest non-profit.
- XYZ foundation only supports grants for education and human services. They wouldn’t even look at our arts program
- What collaborations have you established with other organizations within your community?
- Easily set up a system to get five to ten proposals out the door – every week?
- Go after foundations that DON’T support your program area – and get funded?
- If you have one perfect grant proposal, it will suffice for any foundation.
- How to build a long-standing relationship with your donors ON AUTO PILOT
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 5 days to Foundation Grants scores 73.18/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.writegrantproposals.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $29.99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: writegrantproposals.com you’ll also be taken through to writegrantproposals.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)